We will start with the tools that you can mount on your “Cricut” devices to achieve the perfect cut, scoring, and writing for a variety of your projects.
- Deep-Point Blade – The “Cricut Deep-Point Blade” facilitates the effortless cutting of a wider range of products. You can use chipboard to build customized wall calendars, cut personalized stamps using rubber sheets, and even create unique magnets. With this blade, any 1.5mm thick material can be easily cut, such as poster boards, heavy cardstock, and much more. This blade can be used with the “Cricut Maker” and the “Circuit Explore” line (including the “Explore, Explore One, Explore Air, and Explore Air 2”). It is recommended to be used for these materials:
“magnet, chipboard, stamp material, thick cardstock, stiffened felt, foam sheets, cardboard.” You can buy the “Deep-Point Blade” with the housing for $34.99.
- Premium Fine-Point Blade – The “Premium Fine-Point Blade” can deliver highly durable precision cutting to ensure your DIY projects are a total win. This high strength blade has been built with German carbide steel with special design to allow cutting of even the most intricately designed graphics with the “Cricut” machine. It is resistant to regular wear and tear and is capable of cutting through the lightest as well as medium-weight materials such as iron-on, vinyl, cardstocks, among others. This blade can also be used with the “Cricut Maker” and the “Circuit Explore” line (including the “Explore, Explore One, Explore Air, and Explore Air 2”). It is recommended to be used for these materials: “faux leather, as iron-on, vinyl, cardstock, poster board.” It is also available for purchase with the housing for $34.99.
- Bonded-Fabric Blade – The “Bonded-Fabric Blade,” as the name suggests, is specifically designed to cut through bonded fabric and fabrics with iron-on, by ensuring that the blade is capable of precisely cutting and will stay sharp for a long time. It is constructed with premium carbide steel from Germany and is developed to bring your intricately designed graphics to life with the “Cricut Maker.” It allows the creation of fantastic DIY projects such as personalized applique and sewing projects that will take your fabric crafting skills to the next level. Although this blade can be used with the entire “Circuit Explore” line (including the “Explore, Explore One, Explore Air, and Explore Air 2″) and not just the “Cricut Maker.” It is also available for purchase with the housing for $34.99.
- Rotary Blade – The “Rotary Blade” is a uniquely designed sharp blade that can cut exquisite designs from soft textiles for your dream sewing projects much faster and easier than ever before. You will be able to effortlessly cut “silk, cotton, denim, canvas, and even burlap.” With this blade, you will also be able to cut through delicate materials such as crepe paper and create parts to make stunning quilts, plush toys, bags, accessories, decoration, among others. It is recommended that when you start noticing uncut threads or if the material configurations on “Design Space” are not as precise, you should replace your “Rotary Blade” to keep getting high-quality results. This blade can only be used with the “Cricut Maker” and doesn’t support the “Circuit Explore” line or any older models. The “Rotary Blade Replacement Kit” is available for purchase at $16.99.
- Knife Blade – The “Knife Blade” is designed with extra depth to easily and safely cut through thick and dense materials up to “2.4 mm (3/32)”. It is good to use if you are interested in adds dimensions to your project. It can be used for a broad spectrum of practical and artisan materials such as “chipboard, balsa wood, basswood, mat board, craft foam, garment leather, and tooled leather.” You can easily create “puzzles, models, dinosaur skeletons, dioramas, wood decor, leather goods, toys, and much more.” But it is not recommended to cut images or designs that are smaller than 0.75 inches. This blade can only be used with the “Cricut Maker” and doesn’t support the “Circuit Explore” line or any older models. The “Knife Blade with Drive Housing” is available for purchase at $45.99.
- Scoring Wheel Tip – The “Scoring Wheel Tip” can be used to transcend creative barriers and create in-depth scoring lines. This tool is designed to help you create professional-looking and high finish “tags, cards, and gift boxes” to marvelous” wearable art, 3D home décor, and structures” by generating professional-level precision on every “crease and fold” project that comes to your mind. You can create crisp creases and perfect folds without struggle, all marked with a flawless finish. The patented design of the wheel can effectively work on basic materials while generating 10 times more pressure than the “Scoring Stylus.” This blade can only be used with the “Cricut Maker” and doesn’t support the “Circuit Explore” line or any older models. It is available for purchase at $29.99 and “Scoring Wheel Tip with Drive Housing” for $49.99.